Staleks drill bits are tools used in manicure and pedicure services to shape, refine, and clean the nails. These small attachments are designed to be used with a nail drill, an electric or pneumatic device that rotates the drill bits at high speeds.
Showing 1–24 of 44 results
Staleks drill bits – professional tool for manicure and pedicure
Gone are the days when nail technicians had to rely solely on manual tools for manicures and pedicures. Nail drill bits have revolutionized the way nails are cared for by making the process faster, more efficient, and less time-consuming.
Staleks nail drill bits come in various shapes, sizes, and materials, each serving a specific purpose.
Information about common categories of Staleks drill bits
- Carbide Bits: Carbide is a durable material commonly used in nail drill bits. Carbide bits are excellent for reducing the length and thickness of artificial nails, removing gel or acrylic overlays, and shaping the surface of the nail.
- Diamond Bits: Diamond bits feature a diamond coating or tip, which provides superior strength and durability. They are ideal for precise cuticle work, smoothing the nail surface, and removing dead skin or calluses around the nails.
- Ceramic Bits: Ceramic bits are known for their heat resistance, making them suitable for delicate nail work. They are often used for refining and shaping the nail edges, removing excess product, and achieving a smooth finish.
- Sanding Bands: Sanding bands are cylindrical attachments made of sandpaper-like material. They are commonly used for filing the nail’s surface, shaping natural nails, and removing nail polish or gel polish.
- Buffing Bits: Buffing bits typically have a soft texture and are used to smooth the nail surface and create a natural shine. They are great for achieving a glossy finish without the need for polish.
- Cleaning Bits: Cleaning bits are designed to remove debris, dirt, or cuticle residue from the nail plate or sidewalls. They usually have a small brush or pointed tip to effectively clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Specialty Bits: There are various specialty nail drill bits available for specific tasks, such as creating nail art designs, removing gel or acrylic from the cuticle area, or polishing the underside of the nail. These specialty bits offer versatility and allow nail technicians to explore creative options.
How to use the product properly?
When using Staleks nail bits, it is important to follow proper safety guidelines, such as using a low speed and avoiding excessive pressure to prevent damage to the nails or surrounding skin. Regular cleaning and maintenance of the nail drill bits are also essential for optimal performance and longevity. To maintain and clean nail drill bits, it is essential to regularly remove any debris or buildup that may accumulate on the surface of the bit. Begin by disassembling the bit from the nail drill and using a soft-bristled brush to gently scrub away any dirt or grime. Be sure to use a gentle soap and warm water during this process, as harsh chemicals can damage the metal of the bit.